Broadband User Agreement
It can be assumed that suppliers will not wish to alter the terms and conditions of its standard user agreement to retain consistency for all its customers.
Business customers may have slightly differing terms to a consumer agreement but these variations are likely to be service level and bandwidth related attracting higher monthly service subscriptions and installation charges.
The user agreement typically defines:
- the service and installation charges
- contract duration
- the broadband speed delivered
- payment terms
- fair usage terms
- acceptable behaviour terms
- installed equipment ownership
- fault reporting
- service failure penalty – supplier refund conditions
- abortive supplier call out – user penalties