Heads of Agreement
The HoA document allows installation work to progress whilst the community access agreement is put in place.
It provides an element of security for the main parties in the early phase and the authority for the supplier to proceed.
The HoA typically includes:
- Timescales for service delivery at the community level
- Expected positions for the community access points
- Community survey dates and information exchange
- Outline funding payments and phases
- Supplier and community outline responsibilities
- Exit statements should things go wrong